Universal Regulator

Product specifications


Technical info


  • Article Number: 8510-WH

Most CADAC barbecues run on gas. To connect your gas barbecue to a gas bottle, you need a pressure regulator. A pressure regulator compresses the pressure in the gas bottle to a workable pressure for your barbecue (30 mbar).

This gas pressure regulator has a universal connection (input: ½" left inner thread, outlet: ¼" left outer thread) and is therefore suitable for use with a universal, refillable gas bottle.

Our pressure regulators meet the highest safety level and European standards and regulations. We recommend that you replace your gas hose and pressure regulator every 5 years.

Note: this pressure regulator is not suitable for Campingaz bottles. You can use the CG pressure regulator to connect your barbecue to a Campingaz bottle.


Which gas hose do I need for my LP gas barbecue?

A gas barbecue runs on a gas bottle or gas cartridges, combined with a hose and pressure regulator. The type of gas hose and pressure regulator you need depends on your choice of gas bottle or cartridges.


Universal Regulator


80% of 100
4.0 (1) 
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Universal Regulator
Your Rating