Universal overflow regulator

Universal overflow regulator

In stock
93% of 100
4.7 (3) 
  • Pressure regulator 30mBar with cylinder pressure gauge
  • With safety valve for overpressure
  • For universal gas bottles
  • Comes with 85 cm gas hose
  • Incudes 2 hose clamps
  • 2 Year warranty
More specificationsLess specifications

Article number 8510-OF

Product specifications


Technical info


  • Article Number: 8510-OF
  • EAN: 6001773115933

Most CADAC barbecues run on gas. To connect your gas barbecue to a gas bottle, you need a pressure regulator that works to compress the pressure within the gas bottle to a workable pressure for your barbecue (30mbar).

With this universal pressure regulator you can connect a low-pressure device to a universal, refillable gas bottle. The overflow regulator automatically shuts off the gas supply if the gas hose is damaged or if the hose is leaking.

The set consists of a gas pressure regulator with universal connection (input: ½" left inner thread, outlet: ¼" left outer thread), a cylinder pressure gauge, 85cm gas hose and 2 hose clamps.

Working pressure: 30mBar.

Our pressure regulators meet the highest safety level and European standards and regulations. We recommend that you replace your gas hose and pressure regulator every 5 years.

Note: this pressure regulator is not suitable for Campingaz bottles. You can use the CG pressure regulator to connect your barbecue to a Campingaz bottle.


What is the shelf life of gas hoses and pressure regulators?

Our gas hoses and pressure regulators comply with the highest safety level and European standards and regulations. There are no strict requirements for replacing your gas hose, but we recommend to replace your gas hose every 5 years. Unless the expiration date on the hose dictates an earlier replacement date. Also the shelf life depends on what kind of environment the gas hose and pressure regulator are used in. If the gas hose comes into frequent contact with, for example the sun or seawater, it will not last as long. We recommend to check the hose regularly. In case of cracks, wear or porosity, the hose must be replaced immediately.

Please note: regulations may vary per country.

What is a gas pressure regulator?

A gas pressure regulator (together with a gas hose) is the connection between a gas bottle and, for example, a gas barbecue. The gas pressure regulator ensures that the gas pressure coming out of the gas bottle is reduced. This way you can safely connect a gas barbecue or stove to it. Which gas pressure regulator you need depends on the type of gas supply you choose. You can read more about this topic in the blogs below.

Which gas hose do I need for my LP gas barbecue?

A gas barbecue runs on a gas bottle or gas cartridges, combined with a hose and pressure regulator. The type of gas hose and pressure regulator you need depends on your choice of gas bottle or cartridges.


Universal overflow regulator


93% of 100
4.7 (3) 
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Universal overflow regulator
Your Rating