Do you also dream of a trendy outdoor kitchen with a BBQ? Then the CADAC Meridian Built-in might be for you!
THE PERFECT BUILT-IN GAS BARBECUE: MERIDIAN BUILT-IN
For the true lover of cooking in their own garden, the CADAC Meridian Built-in is the ultimate barbecue! This stylish built-in gas barbecue immediately gives your veranda, terrace or garden a cozy and attractive appearance.
With the Meridian Built-in you can easily create your own outdoor kitchen. This built-in gas barbecue can be placed anywhere you want. For example, under your roof, on the veranda or on the terrace: the built-in possibilities of the Built-in are endless. There is only one important condition: the surface must be flat.
The Meridian Built-in is available with 3 or 4 burners and has a double-walled lid, so that the heat is well retained. So, invite your family and friends, because barbecuing for a group of 15 people is no problem at all with the Meridian Built-in!
INFINITE COOKING POSSIBILITIES
With the Meridian Built-in you can not only barbecue, but also bake pizzas, grill, cook or prepare delicious paellas! The Built-in comes standard with unique CADAC Thermogrill grids. In addition, you can expand the Built-in with a pizza stone, a rotisserie or a grill pan.
- More info | Meridian Accessoiries
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 'STANDARD' CADAC GAS BBQ’S AND THE MERIDIAN BUILT-IN?
The biggest difference between a 'standard' CADAC gas barbecue and the Meridian Built-in is the size and therefore automatically the number of gas burners. The Meridian Built-in is available with 3 or 4 gas burners. This stainless-steel built-in model is ideal for barbecuing and cooking for large groups of people. The grill surface of the Meridian Built-in offers space for 30 to 40 burgers! Fortunately, you can also choose not to use all burners. If you are with a small group, it is very easy to use only 1 burner with the accompanying grill surface!
EVEN MORE REASONS TO CHOOSE THE MERIDIAN BUILT-IN
- Infinite grilling and baking possibilities due to large cooking surfaces and modular cooking options
- Handy for a BBQ with large groups of friends or family
- Can also be used for small groups by using the variable gas burners
- Atmospheric appearance in your garden
BUILDING THE MERIDIAN BUILT-IN: WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO CONSIDER?
When installing the Meridian Built-in, keep the following in mind:
- Does the size of the Meridian fit my outdoor kitchen?
- Is the surface for the Meridian flat and level?
- Has the gas supply/connection been taken into account?
- Is there enough space for a (refillable) gas bottle?
ADDITIONAL TIPS FOR BUILDING THE MERIDIAN BUILT-IN
- Choose a sheltered place for this built-in barbecue, so that your BBQ does not get exposed to rain
- Take a good look at how the sun rotates or choose a spot in the shade
- Keep enough distance from flowers and plants, it would be a shame if they do not survive due to your BBQ
- Make a herb garden with some basil or chives near the BBQ. Not only fun, but also super handy!
- If you are installing the barbecue in an outdoor kitchen, make sure that there is some space around the gas barbecue for the gas hose and also for the heat to can escape
3 BBQ RECIPES FOR THE MERIDIAN BUILT-IN
Barbecuing on your Built-in is the best thing there is. Gather friends and family and choose one of the recipes below to enjoy together. Enjoy your meal!
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT CADAC BARBECUES?
On the CADAC Barbecues page you will find an overview of all gas and electric barbecues from the CADAC range. Find out more: Read our blog Choose the correct pas connection or Tips for cleaning your BBQ.