Meridian Built-in 3B
Meridian Built-in 3B
- Built-in model with handles
- 3 burners with automatic ignition
- Stainless steel double skin dome with thermometer
- Non-skid support feet
- Polished aluminium dome handle
- Removable drip tray for easy cleaning
- Thermogrills and warming rack included
- Cooking area: 63.5 x 48 cm
- 5 Year warranty
- Width: 71,5 cm
- Height: 51 cm
- Depth: 55,4 cm
- Approximate weight: 27 Kg
- Total heat output: 9,6 kW
- Total average gas consumption: 699 g/h
- Average operating pressure: 28-37 mBar
- Article Number: 982231-30-01EF
- EAN: 6001773114585
- 63,5 x 49 cm
Meridian Built-in 3B | Stainless steel gas barbecue
The Meridian Built-in is a stainless steel gas barbecue; this built-in model can be placed on any flat surface. With the side handles you can easily place it in your own outdoor kitchen or in a niche in the garden room. Thanks to the non-slip rubber feet, the barbecue stays in place.
The three burners all have their own automatic ignition and a flame distributor. The flame distributors ensure that the heat is well distributed over the barbecue, but also that no food fat gets on the burners. The Meridian Built-in comes with 3 Thermogrill * grids and a warming rack.
The lid is made of double-walled stainless steel for good heat retention and has an accurate thermometer to ensure perfect cooking.
The removable fat tray collects cooking residues. After grilling, you can easily remove the tray from the front of the barbecue for cleaning.
CADAC offers various optional accessories for even more possibilities; on the Teppanyaki plate you can fry fish, meat and vegetables in an Asian way. With a pizza stone you can bake the crunchiest pizzas or focaccia yourself. A rotisserie spit is also available for grilling a whole chicken or turkey.
With a five-year warranty, you are assured of optimal grilling pleasure on your Meridian Built-in for years to come.
* CADAC barbecues are equipped with unique Thermogrill grids; high-quality BBQ grids that guarantee optimal heat distribution. The u-profile ensures even heat distribution and a faster heating time. The heat no longer goes around the grid, but is "captured" by the u-profile. This results in lower gas consumption.
Note: if you are installing the barbecue in an outdoor kitchen, make sure that there is some space around the gas barbecue for the gas hose and so that the heat can escape. Gas cylinder and pressure regulator are not included.
CADAC ThermoGrill® causes an even heat distribution, quick heat up time and less gas consumption.
The “U” Grills on the patio range and the specially designed grids with integrated flame tamer / heat diffuser of our portable / camping barbecues, trap and distribute the heat evenly which ensures even cooking temperatures, so there are no cold spots on your braai grid.
CADAC barbecues are easy to assemble. Our patio grills can be assembled within 30 minutes, because of its smart construction, a limited amount of spare parts and a clear manual.
Our portable barbecues are ready to use in a minute, no need for any tools.
So buy a CADAC and you will save time to enjoy the braai life!
The burner box of CADAC patio barbecues have clean and smooth inside surfaces made from enamel coated steel or coated aluminium. The Easy Clean System enables water to drain off in a removable fat drip cup. With the telescopic hose the water will flow into a bucket.
Removable fat drip cup with telescopic hose
Our cooking tops have a non-stick coating, making them easy to clean. Our portable barbecues have an enameled fat pan that can easily be removed and washed.
Cleaning has never been this simple; just use a sponge and some water with detergent.
Removable fat pan for easy cleaning
CADAC products are known for their MODULAR SYSTEM; our barbecues can be used with many different cooking tops, making cooking in the outdoors even more fun.
With a CADAC you fry more than just a hamburger on your grill!
CADAC MODULAR SYSTEM
- One BBQ, endless opportunities
- Many different tops available
- Easy to swap one for another