How do I use the CADAC pizza stone
- Use the pizza stone with pot stand & dome, or when you have a patio BBQ replace the Thermogrills with the pizza stone.
- Sprinkle some cake flower on the stone to prevent sticking.
- Never place a frozen pizza on the stone.
- Baking time depends on several aspects such as the thickness of the dough, the ingredients used for pizza toppings, weather conditions, etc.
- If the baking process goes too fast, turn off the heat and let the pizza bake with the lid closed.
- The stone can also be used on the BBQ grid; the baking process will just take longer. Note: the grid can be damaged if the stone slides.
- Never immerse the stone in water, but wipe with a wet cloth or rinse briefly.
- Do not use detergents to clean the stone.
- It is perfectly normal for the pizza stones to stain and darken with use.