Stuffed flank steak
4 pieces of pork flank steak
100 g of spinach
1 cup of bean sprouts
1 bowl of mushrooms
8 slices of bacon
cocktail sticks/tooth picks
- Remove any skin from the meat.
- Slice the meat into thin slices so that it can be easily rolled up
- Place the slices of meat onto the bacon.
- Spread spinach, bean sprouts and slices of mushrooms onto the meat.
- Roll up the meat and fasten the roll with a tooth pick.
- Grill the filled flank steak on the barbecue to a core temperature of 60 ° C.
- Brush the meat with oyster sauce during cooking.
- Remove the meat from the barbecue and sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve immediately.