- Garlic Aioli
- 180g mayonnaise, preferably whole egg
- 1 large clove of garlic, chopped
- Lemon juice
- Pepper and salt
- Caramelized onion
- 3 large onions, peeled and finely chopped
- 40 g / 3 tbsp butter
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt and pepper
- Steak sandwich
- 600/700 g steak
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tomatoes, thickly sliced
- 60 g arugula
- Turkish bread
- Recommended CADAC cooking Surfaces : Paella pan or Chef pan and BBQ grill
- Garlic Aioli Mix together the mayonnaise and garlic, lemon juice, and salt & pepper. Set aside for 30 minutes to develop the flavor (do not store for longer than 3 days).
- Caramelized onion Melt butter in the Chef Pan or Paella Pan over medium heat. Add the onions and butter. Place the lid on it and let it stand for 20 minutes; stir once or twice. Remove the lid and bake for another 20 minutes. Stir occasionally until the onion is golden. Add sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper. Bake 10 minutes more until it is very soft. Remove from heat and keep warm.
- Beef Take out the beef from the fridge 20 minutes before grilling. Season generously with a BBQ rub. Grill the meat immediately at a high temperature to a core of 50 degrees. TIP: use the CADAC Bluetooth Thermometer. Place the meat on a plate, cover it loosely with foil and let it rest for 5-10 minutes. Then cut into thin slices.
- Preparing the sandwich. Cut the Turkish bread into pieces. Coat the bottom generously with garlic aioli. Then invest with arugula, tomato slices, beef, caramelized onion. Divide the mustard on the top piece of bread and place it on top.