- 2 thin cut / minutes steaks
- Small red onion
- 50g stilton
- 2-3 tbsp single cream
- 2 tortilla wraps
- Handful of watercress
- Recommended CADAC cooking surface : CADAC Grill plate
- Finely chop the onion and cook on a gentle heat in a knob of melted butter for around 8 minutes or until softened. Then crumble in the stilton cheese and once it starts to melt add the cream.
- Stir to combine it all together and after a minute or so remove from the heat and cover to keep warm. Turn the heat up on the BBQ and season your steaks with a little salt, pepper and oil, then add to the grill plate, cook for about 30 seconds a side, or to your liking depending on the thickness of your steak.
- Warm your tortilla wraps on the BBQ for a minute or so and slice the steaks in to thin strips. Spread half the stilton sauce over each wrap, add the steak and top with the watercress.