- 600-800g tuna fillet
- Pinch of sugar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salad leaves
- 4 tablespoons coriander and/or basil pesto
- 2 roasted peppers
- ½ cucumber, sliced diagonally
- Juice of a lemon
- 8 new potatoes, boiled and halved
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Salt & pepper
- Avocado pear (optional), stoned and sliced lengthwise
- Recommended CADAC cooking surface: BBQ grid
- Slice tuna into 2cm thick slices. Rub half of olive oil into tuna. Heat BBQ Grill until very hot. Place tuna on BBQ Grill, and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove tuna and cut into 1cm strips.
- In a bowl combine the tuna, remaining oil, pesto, lemon juice, soy sauce, salt, pepper and sugar. Toss well. Arrange salad leaves and the rest of the prepared ingredients on a platter. Place tuna with marinade over the salad and serve at once.
- It is irresistible with a loaf of the finest!