Version: 10-07-2018 version 03
We respect the privacy of visitors to our website and ensure that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. In this document you can read more on how we do this and which personal data is collected & for which purposes.
Use of personal data
When you visit our website we obtain certain data. This may be personal data. We only keep and use the personal data provided by you directly for a service request (for example by filling in a contact form or creating an account), or data of which it is obvious that it needs to be processed. We will not use your personal data for other purposes, unless you have given permission in advance or when we must do so under the law.
Description of personal data
In order to provide you with the best possible service, it is necessary for CADAC to store your personal data in certain cases. We process the following personal data from you:
- Name and address
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- IP address
- Technical browser information
- Cookie ID
- Click and surf behavior
- Bank account number
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on our website or in correspondence
Purposes of use
The above data is processed for the following purposes:
- granting access to our website;
- using the functionalities on our website;
- offer the possibility to create an account (locales with webshop only);
- the execution of agreements, transactions and services;
- relationship management, including contacting you if you request it;
- sending (once) a request for a review of our organization and ordered product(s) as part of the execution of the agreement (locales with webshop only);
- obtaining insight into the use of our website;
- inform you about changes to our services and products;
- product and service development;
- determining strategy and policy;
- making the Internet offer more interesting by showing advertising that matches your interests;
- if necessary, the detection of unlawful behavior with regard to CADAC, its relations and its employees.
We do not store your personal data longer than necessary to achieve the objectives stated in this privacy and cookie statement. We use the following retention periods for the following categories of personal data:
Type of data
Name & address
Stored for any complaints on our services
Confidentiality & third parties
We deal confidentially with your personal data. CADAC will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide this information if necessary for the execution of our agreement or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our order, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. CADAC remains responsible for these processing operations.
CADAC uses stringent security procedures to protect the processed data to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification, to ensure that only the authorized persons have access to your data and that access to your personal data is protected. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or when there are indications of abuse, please contact us by telephone (+31 26 319 77 40) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Cookies are used on this website. Cookies are small information files that can automatically be stored on or read from your device when you visit a website (including a PC, tablet or smartphone). This is done via the web browser on the device. The information that a cookie obtains about your use of the website can be transferred to secure CADAC servers or those of a third party.
Cookies are used on our website to:
- enable functionalities of the website and to protect the website (technical or functional cookies);
- analyze the use of the website and improve the website (analytical cookies);
- making the internet more interesting for you by showing advertising that matches your interests (advertising cookies);
- to make it possible to share our website via social media (social media cookies).
Technical / functional cookies
The main purpose of cookies is to save you time and effort. For example, if you customize a web page to suit your personal preferences or when navigating a website, cookies will remember settings and preferences for future use. When you visit the website again, the previously entered data can be retrieved by the cookies, so that you can easily use the possibilities of the website as you have previously set.
We use the following technical cookies:
Analytical cookies are stored by Google Analytics.
- Google Analytics Terms of Agreement: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
We also use advertising cookies in order to improve the online advertising offer and to gain insight into our campaign performance. We use the following advertising cookies:
Social media cookies
To make it possible for you to share information on this website via social media channels we use the following cookies:
- Google Plus. Terms & policy: https://www.google.com/+/policy/pagesterm.html
- Youtube. Privacy guidelines: https://www.youtube.com/yt/about/policies/
Switching cookies on & off
You can choose whether or not to accept cookies. With most browsers, cookies are automatically accepted, but usually you can change the settings of your browser so that cookies are not accepted if desired (view your browser help page for exact instructions). If you choose not to accept cookies, you may not be able to make full use of interactive features of this website or other sites you visit.
Most cookies have a expiry date. This means that they automatically expire after a certain period of time and no longer register data from your site visit. You can also choose to manually delete the cookies before the date has expired. For more information about this, you can consult the manual of your browser.
Links to other websites of third parties
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by CADAC and you have the right of data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have to you.
You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion or data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks.
Modifications in this privacy- & cookie statement
We reserve the right to amend this privacy and cookie statement. Changes will be published on our website. It is therefore advisable to consult this policy regularly, so that you are aware of any changes.
Authority Personal Data
Of course we are happy to help you further if you have complaints about the processing of your personal data. Under the privacy legislation, you have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority against our processing of your personal data. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this.