- Assortment of seafood: langoustines, baby octopus, mussels, clams, crab & calamari
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1 medium finely chopped onion
- 1 cup sweet peppers (red, green and yellow), chopped to desired size
- 1-2 tablespoons ground paprika
- 1 handful chopped parsley
- 2-3 cups long grain or paella rice
- pinch of saffron, soaked in ½ cup hot water
- 1½ litre fish stock
- 1 cup dry white wine
1. Select the desired amount of seafood of your choice. Clean, rinse and drain thoroughly.
2. Using the Paella Pan or Chef Pan, gently fry the chopped garlic in 4 tablespoons of oil. Fry all seafood separately, and put aside.
3. Heat the pan with 2 more tablespoons of oil. Stir in the onion, sweet peppers, paprika and half of the parsley.
4. Add the rice and fry for a further 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
5. Pour in the saffron solution and wine. Keep turning the rice to prevent burning.
6. Add in the fish stock gradually, as the rice absorbs the liquid. When all the liquid has been absorbed, arrange the seafood on top of the rice and sprinkle the remaining amount of parsley over the dish. Serve immediately.