- Stainless steel, double skin dome with thermometer
- Sturdy trolley with Rhinowood elements
- Warmer tray included
- Removable fat pan for easy cleaning
- Height115 cm
- Width115 cm
- Depth60 cm
- Approximate weight70,8 Kg
- Total heat output12.5kW
- Total average gas consumption910g/h
- Average operating pressure2.8kPa
- Article number20163-33-01
- High grade 439 stainless steel burners
- Aluminium die-cast side burner
- Automatic piezo ignition for all burners
- Main cooking area: 3185 cm2
- Warming rack area: 77 cm2
Unique braai with elements of South African Rhinowood. This Meridian Woody has all the benefits of the standard Meridians; Easy Clean, modular tops, Thermogrills and the high quality build.
The assembly of the trolley is very easy and only requires panels to be screwed together.
The trolley is very rigid and sturdy, but easy to move with the 4 wheels.
The gas cylinder is stored in the side cabinet and a fat pan pulls out from the back.
CADAC ThermoGrill® causes an even heat distribution, quick heat up time and less gas consumption.
The “U” Grills on the patio ranges and the specially designed grids with integrated flame tamer / heat diffuser for the camping range, traps and distributes the heat evenly which ensures even cooking temperatures, so there are no cold spots on your braai grid.