Steaks with tomato salsa
1 cup of cherry tomatoes
2 spring onions
30 ml (2 table sp.) balsamic vinegar
Salt & pepper
1. Bring the barbecue to a temperature of 200 °C.
2. Coat the steaks with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Grill the meat to a core temperature of 54°C. Wrap in aluminium foil and let it rest for a while.
4. In the meantime, make the warm tomato salsa. Grill the cherry tomatoes and chopped spring onion in a little olive oil on the plancha. Enhance with the balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Serve the steak with the warm tomato salsa.