- Assortment of seafood: langoustines, baby octopus, mussels, clams, crab, calamari
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup sweet peppers (red, green and yellow), chopped to desired size
- 1-2 tablespoons ground paprika
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- 2-3 cups long grain or paella rice
- Good pinch of saffron, soaked in ½ cup hot water
- 1½ litre fish stock
- 1 cup dry white wine
- Recommended CADAC cooking surface : Paella pan
- Select the desired amount of seafood of your choice. Clean, rinse and drain thoroughly. Using the Paella Pan or Chef Pan, gently fry the chopped garlic in 4 tablespoons of oil. Fry all seafood separately, and then put aside. Heat the pan with 2 more tablespoons of oil.
- Stir in the onion, sweet peppers, paprika and half of the parsley. Add the rice and fry for a further 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour in the saffron solution and wine. Keep turning the rice to prevent burning. Add in the fish stock gradually, as the rice absorbs the liquid.
- When all the liquid has been absorbed, arrange the seafood on top of the rice and sprinkle the remaining amount of parsley over the dish. Serve immediately.