Roast fillet of lamb salad
- 600-800g loin fillets of lamb
- 1 large clove garlic, chopped
- A handful of fresh mint, chopped
- 1-2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1-2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1-2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 sprig rosemary, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salad leaves
Coat the lamb fillets well with all ingredients except oil and salad leaves. Set aside for at least 10 minutes.
Heat a Paella Pan over high heat. Fry the fillets in oil for 4-5 minutes. Remove and rest the meat until ready to use. Slice the fillets into thin strips. Toss with salad leaves. Season with more salt and pepper and add more mint leaves to make a minty salad.