Grilled salmon in Hoisin marinade
2 salmon steaks
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons Hoisin sauce
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 tablespoon sunflower oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2cm fresh ginger, shredded
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 red pepper, slices, no seeds
- Stir the soy sauce, Hoisin sauce, vinegar, oil, lemon juice, ginger, garlic and red pepper in a large bowl.
- Pour the marinade over the salmon and let this marinade in the fridge for at least 15 minutes (1h max).
- Remove the hard, lower part of the green asparagus.
- Take the salmon out of the marinade and keep the marinade apart in a small pan.
- Place the salmon on the grill for approx. 10 minutes on medium setting. The salmon needs to stay pink in the middle.
- Add some oil to the asparagus and grill them shortly.
- Let the marinade cook softly for about 2 minutes.
- Serve the salmon and asparagus with the marinade separately.