- 2 salmon steaks
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2cm fresh ginger, shredded
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 red pepper, slices, no seeds
- green asparagus
- Recommended CADAC cooking surface : Grill plate
- Stir the soy sauce, Hoisin sauce, vinegar, oil, lemon juice, ginger, garlic and red pepper in a large bowl. Pour the marinade over the salmon and let this marinade in the fridge for at least 15 minutes (1h max).
- Remove the hard, lower part of the green asparagus. Take the salmon out of the marinade and keep the marinade apart in a small pan. Place the salmon on the grill for approx. 10 minutes on medium setting. The salmon needs to stay pink in the middle.
- Add some oil to the asparagus and grill them shortly. Let the marinade cook softly for about 2 minutes. Serve the salmon and asparagus with the marinade separately.