Balsamic beef in tortilla wraps
- 12 tortilla wraps
- 900g beef fillet or rump
- 1 tablespoon crushed black peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 sage leaves, torn into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Lettuce, sprouts and watercress
- Plus any additional salad ingerdients of your choice; avocado pear, bell peppers, rocket, coriander, mint, re-hydrated mung bean noodles, omelette strips and assorted cheeses.
Recommended CADAC cooking surface : Grill 2 Braai plate
Rub crushed peppercorns, sage leaves and some olive oil into the beef and set aside. Turn the Grill 2 Braai onto high heat. Place meat sections on the very hot ribbed grill and grill for 5 minutes on each side. Remove and wrap in tin foil. While the meat is resting, warm the tortilla wraps individually over medium to low heat on the flat side of the Grill 2 Braai. Keep them warm in tin foil once they have all been cooked. Unwrap the fillet and slice, against the grain, into thin 10cm strips. Toss the meat with soy sauce, vinegar and salt. Wrap strips of beef, leaves and desired ingredients in tortillas and serve.