- 1 small eggplant
- 1-2 small courgettes
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 3-4 small tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tsp sugar
- olive oil
- Recommended CADAC cooking surface : Paella pan
- First, cut the vegetables into large pieces and finely chop the garlic. You can pick the rosemary fresh from the branch or chop it up fine (depending on your personal preference).
- The eggplant must be salted before baking, and then let it rest for about 10 minutes and then pat thoroughly with kitchen paper.
- Heat some olive oil in the paella pan and fry the onion and zucchini. Add the bell pepper and eggplant after about 1 minute.
- Fry the vegetables for a few minutes on high heat and then add the tomatoes, tomato puree, garlic, salt, sugar, pepper and rosemary to the pan. Let it simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes over a low heat.
- You can use the lid or top up the evaporated liquid with some water in between - but not too much, otherwise it will become a vegetable soup!